Business competition in today’s economy is fierce. Your customers expect the highest level of customer care, and you and your staff need to be reachable, professional and customer focused at all times – no matter where you’re located.
Is your technology and processes serving you like you serve your customers?
Use this checklist to evaluate if your technology gives your customers the experience they expect from their chosen providers. Any items you can’t check off may signal that you could be getting more out of your technology.
Reachability & Professionalism
- Customers can access your employees anytime, anywhere through mobile capability that directs incoming office calls to be received on your staffs mobile or desk phones & your employees can help them because they have access to the internal systems they need securely, reliably and quickly
- Outbound communication looks professional, coming from the main company number or email, even when your employees are using their smartphones
- Customer focus is enhanced by connecting your Customer Relationship Management tools with your communications to give you conversation history (voice or electronic) with your client
- Employee productivity is increased by merging communication records with customer records to improve sales trending projections and staffing optimization
- Everyone can communicate in ways that are easy & intuitive through audio & web conferencing, regardless of where they’re working with access to all their need applications
- Employees use presence features to be reachable by establishing if they are in the office, out of office, or in a meeting by using presence features
- Teamwork is made easy with voice and video calling, including screen sharing while they have access to all needed applications securely & reliably wherever they are
- Ongoing administration, such as adding a new employee is easy and not labor intensive
- Local support is available to train your staff to use features that improve customer experience
- You have the option of outsourcing nuts and bolts management to Sonoran Integrations as an experienced IT & Communications managed service provider
How did you do? Depending on your responses, here are some things to think about.
- If you scored an 8-10, you’re using your systems to improve your customers’ experience as they work with you.
- If you scored a 5-7, there may be some system features you can use to improve your company’s competitive positioning and your customers’ experience.
- If you scored less than 5, it’s time to look at new capabilities you can bring to your company to help your staff be more reachable, professional and customer-focused.
You want your employees to function effectively while improving company productivity and increasing customer satisfaction. Your technology should help you do all that – and boost your competitive advantage.
If you’d like to discuss your capabilities and see what’s possible for your business, schedule a meeting with us below.