Today’s business environment is fast-paced and competitive. Technology makes it possible for you to know your customers and your customers to know your business within moments. A customer can give feedback about your business then let others know about their own experience within a few easy clicks.
We want to help you invest in ways to make sure you’re harnessing the power of all of your technological business resources. f you’re not already considering Cloud IT & Communications solutions, you should be.
Savvy business owners or their IT staff know that the right systems can multiply business success by integrating mobility, applications and collaboration with staff securly and reliably. Business owners may think they will have a hard time paying for those solutions, and IT doesn't want to manage them.
Thats where Sonoran Integrations comes in. Lets review your current technology.
We’ve created an easy 10 - question test to evaluate if your technolgy providers. Any items you can’t check off suggest you may not be harnessing the full power of available technology.
- Do you have a clear, secure connection from your end users to your voice, collaboration & needed business applications, no matter where those end users are?
- Do your systems provide business intelligence based on communication, usage and security data while integrating with other important business applications (CRM, ERP, applicant tracking systems, etc.)?
- Do users have direct access to a live person who can answer their questions and quickly solve their problems — without engaging you or your IT staff?
- Are you confident that your systems are secure and completely protected against hackers — both via the end users and the cloud data center? More importantly, can your current providers describe how your solutions are secure in an easliy understandble manner? Can they show you in real time?
- Do your end users have access to all their tools and each other easily, even when mobile?
- Are you or your providers leveraging any type of redundancy and failover to prevent against catastrophic system failures for your business?
- Do your providers offer on-demand training for new users or refreshers for current staff, and enable employees to be as self-sufficient as possible?
- Can you view the status of your systems & your service provider’s system at all times to assess issues and average wait times?
- Do your service providers have adequate staff and been in business long enough to understand every point in your system?
- Most importantly, are your systems and providers so intuitive and easy to work with (no 2-week lead times to add a new employee, headaches managing changes, etc.) that it frees up time to focus on more important priorities?
How did you do? If you are missing more than 3 points, you should think about what your current systems are doing to drive value for your business. Your systems hold a significant opportunity to empower your business and employees with the right kind of tools and technology to drive integration, security and performance.
If you’d like to discuss your businesses capabilities and what’s possible for your business needs, schedule a meeting below with us. We would love to help you.