Our Most Valuable Asset
We couldn't do it without you.
We value the trust you have put in us to help you support your organizations communication, carrier and IT services. We want you to interact with us in whatever way you feel most comfortable. In that light we have put together multiple ongoing interaction points.
Get to know your Technology Team
Sonoran Integrations is focused on world class customer service while bringing relevant communication, carrier and IT services to all kinds of organizations. Within the ever changing technology environment we live in, we know you are going to run into some type of project within the next twelve to eighteen months that will require strategic planning.
It's a fact that you will face a change or project soon. It’s the state of the environment we live. We can help you face it with confidence.
The vast majority of organizations are considering:
- A hardware and software process refresh
- Moving an application to a public or private cloud
- Moving your physical assets both people and hardware
- Business growth and connecting remote colleagues communication
- Some type of office anywhere solution with applications, desktop software and
- collaboration all coming to a unified device
At Sonoran Integrations, we KNOW, we can help you. We can be the organization you trust to get clear, relevant and informative answers that directly connect technology solutions to your organizations processes and goals.
Our customers are just as much a part of our team as our direct employees. This invitation is also out to you, our most valuable assets. Come eat, drink and play some games. We appreciate the opportunity you have given us to earn your business and help support your customers.
Lunch & Learn Series
Take a break and learn something while enjoying lunch- on us!
We are bringing in industry experts to educate and inform the community on aspects of IT and communication that make a difference. Join us to be informed, ask the experts your burning questions, and of course... eat some lunch,
Get the latest on:
- Connectivity innovations and availability options
- Which industry trends are worth looking into, and which to ignore
- Speed, capability and cost improvements that may be available to you
Fill out the request form to get updates on the upcoming lunch and learn topics.
From the ShoreTel Tech Brothers