Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
IMproving data collection, analytics and decisions
Drone inspections cost less, happen faster and are safer than traditional surveillance and inspection methods.
This brings benefits to:
- first responders
- public safety
Construction, agriculture, realty, insurance, government and other industry are realizing the benefits of implementing UAV services to assist in:
- Risk management: predictive, not reactive.
- Efficient business intelligence: analytic information in 1/10 the usual time
- Precise data: aerial imaging and analytics are far more accurate than traditional estimates and assessments
- Worker Safety: safer #D mapping and inspections of hazardous areas
- Cost effectiveness: it is estimated that drones can cut inspection and surveying costs by up to 50%
The Benefits of Unmanned Aircraft Systems:
Unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), or Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), extend human potential and allow us to execute dangerous or difficult tasks safely and efficiently, saving time, saving money and, most importantly, saving lives.
Recently, legislation was signed into law that will help safely and responsibly unlock the tremendous potential of UAS to keep the public safe, create lasting jobs, boost local economies, and further advance the U.S. as a leader in technology and innovation.